Red Deer County is once again running its Youth for Ag Award contest and the deadline is quickly approaching!
Some things to keep in mind about this contest:
- It could work as an assignment in a classroom or a homeschooling setting.
- It’s a great activity to keep minds fresh and busy during these COVID times.
- A good way to potentially earn some extra money to spend as you please!
We are pleased to announce that we have adjusted the guidelines this year to ensure the contest is open to an even wider audience.
What’s different you ask?
– New and extended age categories (Ages 6-25)
– New prize allotments ($50 – $1000)
– New submission categories (draw, write, sing, let your imagination guide you!)
– Open to all age-eligible residents of the Red Deer area (including the City of Red Deer, Innisfail, Sylvan Lake, Penhold etc)
Contest deadline is November 15, 2020.
For more information, please visit the YFAA page on the Red Deer County website: https://www.rdcounty.ca/578/ASB-Youth-for-Agriculture
Have fun and good luck!